Ride Co-Ordinator – Michael Watson 0418 361 953
If you would like to lead a ride or make a suggestion for a ride, then please contact Michael.
3rd Social Night – Stamford Hotel – Rowville
7th Club Ride – Wonthaggi
- Depart: BP Officer Outbound M1
- Meet at 9:30am to leave at 10:00am
- Ride to Wonthaggi, then onto Mystery location for BBQ Lunch
- $10.00 per person to cover cost of BBQ Lunch
- Ride Leader: Peter Dam Phone: 0407 822 298
20th Club Event – Bendigo Easter Parade
- Meet at Eaglehawk (at the motel) for lunch
- Dress up our trikes for the parade
- Members wishing to stay overnight can book into the Eaglehawk Motel, 401 Eaglehawk Road, Eaglehawk. Phone: 5446 3444
- For further information, phone Patrick on 0408 546 531
28th Club Ride – Adventures of a Country Mouse
- Depart Ardeer
- Ride Leader: Monika Mayer Phone: 0418 356 064
1st Social Night – Spottiswoode Hotel – Spotswood
5th Club Ride – The Great Gippsland Escape
- Depart: Doveton
- Ride Leader: Barry Hey Phone: 0418 565 971
19th Club Ride – Mystery Ride
- Depart: Ardeer
- Ride Leader: Nev Wilkie Phone: 0409 431 846
ARDEER: “McDonalds” (Seven Eleven Servo) Western Ring Road – Outbound from Melbourne. Mel. Ref.40.B.5.
DOVETON: “McDonalds” 52 Princes Highway, Doveton – Mel. Ref.91.A.11
CROYDON: “McDonalds” 101 Maroondah Highway, Cnr. Nursery Drive, Croydon - Mel. Ref. 50.G.1
SPOTSWOOD: “Spotswood Hotel” 62 Hudsons Road, Spotswood – Mel. Ref. 41. K. 12
ROWVILLE: “Stamford Hotel” Cnr. Stud & Wellington Rds., Rowville - Mel Ref 81.H.3
All Rides DEPART at 10am unless otherwise stated. Social Evenings Commence from 7pm.
The Ride Leader is responsible for arranging corner marking and Tail End Charlie (this pretty much falls into place – just remember to check – nominate a person to write the ride report for our magazine.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON EVENTS, CALL THE RIDE LEADER.
Message to all members: Any member who has a favourite destination or ride they would like to organise, please a contact Mick Watson on 0419 392 325. As membership grows so does the potential for more diverse destinations! This is a great way to show the rest of the Club’s membership one of your favourite patches whether it is a day ride or an overnighter. We need ride leaders to share the load so put up your hand if you can help. I can assure you that you will be thanked by the members, as three wheels and fun have never failed to go hand-in-hand!